In the Fall and Spring all services are held at 10:30 a.m. in the church sanctuary. Twice a month Reverend Inanna Arthen leads the service.
We are also happy to provide a venue for the Petersham Jams, sponsored by another community organization: a group of local musicians and music-lovers. It is held in the Davis Memorial Building. The calendar for Jams may be found here.
The schedule of upcoming church services, held at 10:30 a.m., for the Fall of 2019 is:
- September 8 – Water Communion, Reverend Arthen; music by Marc Erwin
- September 15 – The Path to Celebrating Totality, Carol Mays; music by Gary Blanchard
- September 22 – Harvest/Autumn Equinox, Reverend Arthen; music by Cathy Tyng on the organ
- September 29 – Connecting to the God Presence Within, Katja Esser – meet in the Ladies Parlor
- October 6 – Immigration, Reverend Arthen
- October 13 – Truth, Beauty and Goodness, Robert Rocheleau
- October 20 – Reverend Arthen; music by Cathy Tyng on the organ
- October 27 – Pledge Sunday Brunch, in the Dining Room
- November 3 – Rini Kilcoyne
- November 10 – Veteran’s Day, Reverend Arthen
- November 17 – Bonnie MacCracken – Chair of the State Commission on the Status of Women and Girls
- November 24 – Interfaith Thanksgiving Service, Reverend Arthen; music by Cathy Tyng on the organ
- December 1 – Reconsiderist Siddur, Hattie Nestel
- December 8 – Reverend Arthen
- December 15 – Rini Kilcoyne
- December 22 – Winter Solstice Seasonal Celebration
- December 24 – Christmas Eve Service at 7 p.m., Reverend Arthen; music by Cathy Tyng on the organ
- December 29 – Open Discussion – Personal Dreams, Successes and Frustrations in Making a Difference in the World Individually
In January, February and March, services are held in the Davis Memorial Building to save on heating costs. The Davis Memorial Building is located on West Street across the garden from the church itself. Services are held at 10:30 a.m. with coffee and snacks served afterwards.