Below are the services scheduled for the next several months. Those members attending the recent service in the Church Garden agreed to continue services twice a month, led by Rev. Inanna Arthen.
The services will be held in the Sanctuary with music but no singing. Enjoy the sounds of organ or guitar in the peaceful setting of the Sanctuary, thanks to the talents of Cathy Tyng and Marc Erwin.
During a service, everyone is required to wear a mask and be seated at least 6 feet away from any other attendee who is not your family member. The current Health Department guidance limits the number of people in the Sanctuary to 21 based on square footage. And of course there will be no coffee hour.
All services are at 10:30
- October 11, 2020 – Reverend Inanna Arthen, Confronting the Past/Indigenous Peoples Day
- October 25 – Reverend Inanna Arthen, Ancestors/Facing the Dark (Samhain)
- November 8 – Reverend Inanna Arthen, Sacrifice/Veterans Day
- November 22 – Reverend Innana Arthen, Gratitude/Thanksgiving
- December 13 – Reverend Innana Arthen, The Four Freedoms: Freedom from Fear (Pearl Harbor Day observance)